Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

NEW LOOK

aemary.weebly.com

Hi,
I am an enthusiastic and motivating qualified language teacher. I'm a highly experienced American professional language teacher from the United States. I have a dipTESOL and 10+ years of teaching experience. I have tutored hundreds of people in small groups and one: one lessons, online and offline. I am passionate about helping my students improve their English and achieve their goals.

I understand the importance of quality and I recognize that I need to deliver the highest quality when teaching.

All my classes are student-centered and personalised according to my students level as well as their interests, goals and learning style.


The communicative approach is intended for students who want to use the language both accurately and fluently in formal and informal social situations.


I am looking forward to meeting you in class


AVAILABILITY:
I am available for private tutoring from

Monday to Friday 11AM to 7PM GMT+01
Monday to Friday 8PM - 10PM lessons additional fee of 5%

Saturday and Sunday additional fee of 15%

**Please click here to view your local time: world clock

TWO NEW SEATS AVAILABLE

NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW

30 minute lessons
45 minute lessons
60 minute lessons


Form a group and save a buck!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment