Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

LISTENING ACTIVITY




Brad Paisley Welcome To The Future Lyrics:



LISTENING ACTIVITY

When I was ________,

I remember thinkin' _______ it would be,

when we were goin' on an ___________,

if I could just watch T.V.

And I'd have given anything

to have my own __________at home.

I used to have __________________ the arcade;

Now I've got it on my phone.

He-e-ey...

Glory glory hallelujah.

Welcome _______________.

__________ was in World War II,

he fought against the ________________.

He wrote ____________ to my grandma;

mailed them from his base in the ____________.

I wish they could see this now,

where they say this ________________.

Cause I was on __________ this morning

with a company in _____.

He-e-ey...

Everyday is _______________.

Welcome to the future.

He-e-ey...

_________________ it's all so clear.

He-e-ey...

Wherever we would go and well we...

He-e-ey...

So many things ________________ I'd see...

happening ____________.

I had a friend in school,

______________on a football team,

they ____________ in his front yard

for asking out the ____________________.

I thought about him today,

everybody _____________________,

from a woman on a bus

to a man with a dream.

He-e-ey...

Wake up _____________.

Welcome to the future.

He-e-ey...

Glory glory _____________.

Welcome to the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment